What To Expect
Ostir specializes in discovering uncommon value and strategic fit opportunities.
Ostir works with individual entrepreneurs, as well as privately held and publicly traded companies. Ostir takes a “pro-active” approach to finding businesses, which match the prospective purchaser's selection criteria.
Our professional network of accountants, lawyers, bankers and other merger and acquisition professionals provide us with a constant flow of wide ranging quality business opportunities.
After reviewing your purchase criteria we will invite you to participate in a review process of current or future acquisition opportunities upon signing a confidentiality agreement.
- Establish an acquisition plan.
- Select optimum business opportunity
- Develop acquisition criteria
- Prepare and present purchase offer
- Evaluate financial capability
- Negotiate the sale
- Conduct target industry assessment
- Coordinate purchase investigation process
- Target and review specific business opportunities
- Manage all aspects through to closing